The Spring School holidays are at the end of next month (September 2018), so if you are looking for somewhere to have your family holiday, try the Byron Bay hinterland.
there is plenty to see and do:
- Visit the World-Heritage listed National Parks and sub-tropical rainforests with an abundance of wildlife, waterfalls and stunning views.
- Visit (and stay in) one of the beautiful country villages in our area, such as Bangalow or Alstonville with boutique shops and great restaurants and cafe’s or see more of the country lifestyle at Eltham, Federal, Nightcap, UKI and many more. See our Villages page for more details or our accommodation for places to stay.
- There are arts and crafts markets in the local areas every Sunday and farmers’ markets at various times during the week.
- Our holiday accommodations are within driving distance to the beautiful north coast beaches including Byron Bay, Lennox Head and East Ballina.
- Walk up to the iconic Byron Bay Lighthouse and spot whales and dolphins.
- There are lots of day tours and activities to do in the area such as cycling, hot air ballooning, gliding, surfing, stand-up paddle boarding and much more.
- Or just relax and take in the views and fresh air!
If you are thinking of visiting the Byron Bay hinterland these coming school holidays, be mindful that accommodation gets booked up quickly at these times. So, the more in advance that you can book the better. See our accommodation page for further info.